Troubleshooting question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the same exact issue I’m having. I’ll take those connectors off and spray them with contact cleaner. Thanks!

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixed the issue. Checked all the fuses and everything was fine checked the power and battery cables and all checked out. I took off all the wire clamp/connectors to the fuse boxes and after removing and reinstalling these two in the drivers side panel everything went back to normal. Guessing it loosened up some. If it happens again I’ll look into redoing themView attachment 409926
So I took those two connectors apart and cleaned them up with contact cleaner. Assembled and truck is 100% now. You’re the man! Thanks for this you probably saved me hours of troubleshooting.

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update on this the truck finally fully bricked itself. Gauges are all crazy, lights flashing, every error message scrolling on the dash, radio finally stopped working. Truck is dead, will intermittently start. Door locks and windows also intermittently work, power liftgate also doesn't work.

However, when the truck is running the ECU seems fine and it drives perfect(all powertrain controls work 100%).

Checked all the grounds I could, still no dice. I'm 90% sure it's the BCM because its the common denominator and controls all of these functions. Getting that replaced this week, will update if that's another fix to this issue.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz