TPMS question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spyderrider

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok, question for y'all. I pulled the wheels and tires off my 04 Denali and put them on my 08 Denali. After doing some research, the Delco part numbers for the sensors are different BUT use the same freq 315mhz. In theory, I should be able to program the sensor to the 08, NO? Autel makes sensors and the same part numbers fit both applications. Has anyone done this swap with success? Thanks

strutaeng

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think so, yes. The Autel kit I bought had 8 sensors and are dual frequency (315/433). I programmed them on my 06 which are 315 MHz.

I don't know if it will work with AC Delco sensors, but I don't see why not. Do you already own the Autel programmer? There's a function to test the sensors.

OP
OP
S

spyderrider

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would think so, yes. The Autel kit I bought had 8 sensors and are dual frequency (315/433). I programmed them on my 06 which are 315 MHz.

I don't know if it will work with AC Delco sensors, but I don't see why not. Do you already own the Autel programmer? There's a function to test the sensors.
Yes, I have the Autel handheld AND scan tool

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19