Tow/haul power mirrors with turn signal and power fold option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Does this exist, or am I chasing something that doesn't exist? I've contacted Timmy and Robbie a OEM Parts Direct Inc, but they are having difficulty finding this item as well. If anybody can help with locating part numbers it would be greatly appreciated. I've already located the master switch with the power fold buttons. Now I just need to find the mirrors. I've searched Ebay and GM Parts Direct, but seem to be falling short of being successful. If I'm not mistaken, the mirrors I'm looking for have a 2 plug wire coming from them and both plug into the master switch.

Please help:hands:

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Ok, here's the best I'm finding.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221027533229?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

It lists the part number as 19243900. Problem is, I just received that item today. It came with a new master switch. That switch did not include the power folding buttons.

Last edited:

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Searched the part number on ebay and came back as this:

Attachments

• Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 30

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say try and get a DL3 switch because on ebay it says for vehicles with DLC option. Seems like that should work. But those mirrors will look sick on your truck btw!

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No power fold or power extend on that style tow mirrors, never. You are in fact chasing something that does not exist.

OP
OP
D

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
I would say try and get a DL3 switch because on ebay it says for vehicles with DLC option. Seems like that should work. But those mirrors will look sick on your truck btw!

The switch in that kit doesn't have the buttons for folding in. I'd think (yes, I know that's dangerous) if they were meant to fold in they would come with a switch for that. They are just power mirrors with turn signals. The Ebay ad I linked in my original post said that too, and provided the part number I ordered last week and arrived today.

Btw, I'm glad to hear somebody other than me thinks they'll look good on my truck. I have even better news. They are now ON my truck. I was installing them while you wrote the post I'm quoting. Pictures coming in a few days. Still waiting for wheel spacers to fix rubbing issue on sway bar and light kit for brush guard. Both should arrive any day now.

No power fold or power extend on that style tow mirrors, never. You are in fact chasing something that does not exist.

Thanks for the confirmation. I'm glad to hear that I wasn't losing my mind, and that throwing in the towel a little early wasn't for nothing. You've definitely put my mind at ease.

Sadly, when you compare the NBS and NNBS trucks against reach other it seems like the NNBS owners payed more for less. We don't get cabin filters. Now we don't have towing mirrors that have power fold in and power extend and retract.

Last edited:

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I say paint the brush guard and mirrors black if you have black wheels forgot?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts