Took some new pictures of the hoe today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
Shes Beautiful, I love this site for all the help but HATE it for how nice everyones rides are and how broke I am going to go from all the great ideas I am getting

oh and definately smoke the tails

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey fat
what about painting them body color?~ that would be sick

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
what about clear with lightly smoked not that the black doesnt look too bad just curious to see

and can someone tell me how to add a pic to my sig apparently i can not figure it out

Last edited:

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
too dark IMO, the current 'smoked look" fit in well with the color you have which is a 'smoky' midrange color, IMHO. In addition the monocromatic 'euro' look is mostly accompanied by smoky tails for greys, while murdered out black vehicles are the ONLY color that can pull off a black appearing tail.

If you were going to do overcleared metallic to make them a semi translucent body color, I'd probably start with the untinted version.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
lets put it this way..

if you had black wheels I would say go for it black them out like my original post

but after reading eagles post I agree

I would be curious to see how a body color tint would come out, just a light spray with some clear over it

OP
OP
fatnlowtahoe504

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok here we go, i did a mock up.....paint match or tinted....
picture.php

OR
picture.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA