Titan Armada Wheel Swap ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

305Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys looking for any pics of the Titan 6 spoke wheels on Tahoes ..
Found a few but mostly NBS and 1 of a dropped 2door....

biggauges85

Reaction score
oh god no! that reminds me of tokyo drift when they put that nissan engine in the classic stang. i hate when people put japanese on american. just my opinion. reminds me of liver and onions. nasty combination but i guess some people have an aquired taste.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same bolt pattern pretty much, They don't look bad, as long as you take off the Nissan emblem.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

oh god no! that reminds me of tokyo drift when they put that nissan engine in the classic stang. i hate when people put japanese on american. just my opinion. reminds me of liver and onions. nasty combination but i guess some people have an aquired taste.

It's just a wheel, not like he tryna swap interiors or the engine. Same aftermarket wheels will pretty much fit their trucks to, so I just look at it as buying a aftermarket wheel.

OP
OP

305Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

WOW bud you got some issue's//lol

YEah same boolt pattern , but Our wheels wont bolt on to theirs as the have bigger hubs...

OP
OP

305Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup had seen your pic floating around the web. Looks tight even though im not a fam of the 5 spoke but considering your is lowered with a some wat lowerr profile tire looks good.

nodora96

Reaction score
I was gonna wait till I was completely done with mine but since its already up... I guess. This swap is in progress on my YUK, 2009 20" Armada wheels. I had the decals custom made from a guy on ebay. If interested I can give you the info. They fit nice.

23mncc0.jpg

eba0rb.jpg

Nissans Rock!

14jq5y0.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz