Tire Rec

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jguil14

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just put a 2.25" readylift kit on the front of my 2008 yukon. Thinking about putting a 3/4" daystar spacer on the back. Wanted to get some recs on what tires to put on it now, i really like the look of the new goodyear wrangler duratracs but am not sure about them. Any help is appreciated.

Seel

Hook'Em
Reaction score
I just put a 2.25" readylift kit on the front of my 2008 yukon. Thinking about putting a 3/4" daystar spacer on the back. Wanted to get some recs on what tires to put on it now, i really like the look of the new goodyear wrangler duratracs but am not sure about them. Any help is appreciated.

Just curious as to why you are putting a 3/4" spacer on the back?

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey jguil,

do you mind posting pics of your truck....i have almost the exact same kit but i havent installed it yet

mine is actually the truxxx 2.5" front level kit with daystar 3/4" rear....im afraid i will need a little more in the rear to avoid the cali lean

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do a google images search on it....you will see what we are talking about but basically it is when the front is higher than the rear causing a "negative rake"

dont know how it got its name but it always makes me think about a Baja truck so maybe from the California Baja.....dont know

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts