The bumper for me.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he could drive I dont think he would have had to rebuild his truck so many times, Save that shit for the track before you hit someone kid

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would pull out my nine and blow his tires if i saw him driving on my streets like that. I have a daughter that would like to play in the yard someday

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
OMFG... your crazy... i like you... but your crazy! muaaahahahaa

that shit looks like top notch fun... and i only saw him doing it in a "poorly chosen" place twice in that whole video... anyways, on to the front bumper, i have no idea, i do like it though, looks similar to the nali bumper only fit for the chevy, i would like somthing like that myself.. i have been wanting the SS bumper for a while but i think to many people beat me to the punch and i would like to try something a bit different

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seriously fuggin retarded. I love my truck too much to treat it that way.

To each his own, but he loved that truck man - like I said, it's like a damn woman! Gotta use it for what it's meant to be used for, spend alotta money on it, fix it when it's broke, love on it a little here and there....then it breaks down on ya. :emotions122:

BOSSMAN

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

If he could drive I dont think he would have had to rebuild his truck so many times, Save that shit for the track before you hit someone kid

True dat, don't be driving like that shit around public places.

BOSS

OP
OP
K

klutch7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First of all that guy is a dumb ass. Your talking about the front bumper right?

yes the front bumper.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Oh and just to clear it up, that's not me. haha i don't want anyone thinking I'm doing that in public. I love snow drifting but that's about it. hes got a ls2 block with lq9 internals and 5.3 heads Hardened pushrods, 918 springs LS7 lifters and a comp cam. Also, #42lb injectors and a 255 fuel pump along with bolt ons.

BUT SERIOUSLY, is that the only place for that bumper, Tybardy hit it on the head. ss bumper is played out in my opinion. looks good, but i want something different. needs to be a one piece valance though, cause i think thats the cleanest looking. any ideas?

mdtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That dude is ******* nuts. He must have more money than he knows what to do with, to be able to go out and tear it up (like he just does not care) and be able to rebuild it better every time. He is bound to kill himself, someone else or the truck soon enough. I definitely would not want to ride with him.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
The truck looks pretty good after the last makeover. I'd be too scared to try and drift my truck around like that. My luck I'd roll mine.

dec322

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 on the awesome driving

+100 on the I would slap that guy across the face if I saw him doing it around my family.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
What a loser....who destroys a car like that??
Nobody is gonna want that POS after all that repair history....plus I think he does have extra money to blow or he wouldn't do that shit.....I keep a babied Tahoe over here...almost 2 years with no dents/scratches...but then again to each his own!
Check out the Street Scene bumper...looks alot like it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ziphren

Latest posts