The 4 Hi mod for a 2000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kickybanks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
4 hi mod on a 2001 tahoe

I just did the mod by adding a ground wire to the yellow wire on the drivers side low light. When I first turned on the lights the low bulb smoked a little is this normal ?

Rick

Reaction score
mine never smoked when i did it. maybe try a higher gauge wire( i used 12g). and i cut the yellow one and did a in line ground. works great. alot brighter when high beaming the guy in the fast lane going slow as dirt

IowaTahoe

Reaction score
Ok, SO........How do I get the Fog lights to be on while I have the High's and Low's on at the same time. I use to have a 05 SIlverado and did the Diode trick on that truck and really digged having all 6 lights on when brights were on...would love to have that with my 2002 Tahoe.

Thanks

Anonymous

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So does anyone have a circuit diagram for the low beams, high beams, DRLs, and fogs? Are they all on relays and are all relays sinking (provide ground) like the low beams? I want to make a switched harness that when the switch is off, all the lights behave stock. Flip it on and activating the high beams would light all 8 white lights on the front of the truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401