Tahoe vs Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HOE-N-IT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you were looking online you may have been looking at the MPG for the Suburban 2500 which has the 6.0 and worse gas mileage. The 1500 MPG is rated the same as the Tahoe.

One thing not mentioned before is that getting into the 3rd row with the Burb is a little easier due to the longer wheelbase because you don't have the wheel well hump at the second row doors.

SBCT

Reaction score
One thing not mentioned before is that getting into the 3rd row with the Burb is a little easier due to the longer wheelbase because you don't have the wheel well hump at the second row doors.

That is a great point. I hate that hump in the door as it prevents the window from rolling down all the way also.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

06whitess

Reaction score
Suburban is 20 inches longer, 300 lbs heavier, has another 4 ft for turning radius.... Negligible differences... That's for an NNBS.

Now, we bought a Tahoe thinking it would be enough room (2 kids, travel a LOT), and, it has proven to be a damned if you do, damned if you don't when it comes to the third row. I can fold them up and pack, but I lose room if so.... Or, I can leave em at home, but then no one can ride with us at our destination.... Gonna be upgrading to a burb Z-71 soon and call it a day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb

Latest posts