Tahoe to Escalade cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chaz8Mealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, this is URGENT! I have a guy with an escalade platinum cluster for sale and a guy with a escalade esv cluster. I would like to at least be able to have one of those in my Tahoe instead of the stock Tahoe one. Does anybody know what modifications I would have to do in order to get all of the features out of the escalade cluster or if this is even possible.

OP
OP
Chaz8Mealer

Chaz8Mealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Escalade cluster to Tahoe

Alright guys, this is URGENT! I have a guy with an escalade platinum cluster for sale and a guy with a escalade esv cluster. I would like to at least be able to have one of those in my Tahoe instead of the stock Tahoe one. Does anybody know what modifications I would have to do in order to get all of the features out of the escalade cluster or if this is even possible.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I know the guy who makes the pigtail - lives not far from me. Its legit. Problem is fitment. You'd need to make your own bezel. PM me and ill send you his info.

M0rph3us

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That looks beautiful. I might have to be the forum guinea pig for this. I always loved the Esky cluster with the blue gauges.

OP
OP
Chaz8Mealer

Chaz8Mealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the guy who makes the pigtail - lives not far from me. Its legit. Problem is fitment. You'd need to make your own bezel. PM me and ill send you his info.

Pm'd

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

That looks beautiful. I might have to be the forum guinea pig for this. I always loved the Esky cluster with the blue gauges.

Let me know how it works! I'm next in line!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas