Tahoe PPV Wheels with Brand New Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD!

Link to local CL ad with pics:

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pts/4970800023.html

Selling a set of Tahoe PPV wheels with brand new Hercules Avalanche X-Treme tires. These are the real deal PPV wheels with correct steel chrome plated Police edition center caps and correct matching GM police edition lugnuts. These are not the converted GM work truck wheels with the wrong plastic center caps and lug nuts like some use to mimic these wheels. Wheels are mounted, balanced, and ready to install with all brand new GM tire pressure monitor sensors in all wheels. Also included is a spare PPV wheel with tire for anyone who would like a matching spare. If anyone would like more pictures emailed or texted to them I'd be happy to do so. If you are interested or have any questions, please call or text me at (443)340-2016. My name is Jeremy. I'm located in the Baltimore area, but wouldn't mind driving a fair distance to help someone out if they had cash in hand for the purchase and really wanted a set of these particular wheels. It took me forever to finally find a set of these, but have since upgraded to 22" CK375's and no longer need these, so instead of letting them collect dust in my garage, I figured I'd pass them off to another member who'd like a nice set of genuine PPV's. I'm asking $800 for everything, but of course I'm open to any and all reasonable offers, so the price is very flexible.Thanks for looking, guys, and don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested! :)

ETA: Also willing to ship at buyers expense if someone wants them bad enough. I'd imagine it wouldn't be cheap to ship these, but I'm willing to if that's what the buyer wants.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadi awais

Latest posts