Tahoe conversion 2017 Escalade front end clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gettygatz4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to do this mod to my hoe looking for a write up or a step by step on what to do help please

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

jroyer87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But for the love of god do not cut the wheel well like they did!! The front bumper cut is one thing but damn cutting the fender like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But for the love of god do not cut the wheel well like they did!! The front bumper cut is one thing but damn cutting the fender like that

I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. So, they had such a conversion done, then hacked into it to be able to turn with their ridiculously offset wheels and "I'm a stanced Honda" tires...

jroyer87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. So, they had such a conversion done, then hacked into it to be able to turn with their ridiculously offset wheels and "I'm a stanced Honda" tires...
If you got that kinda money idk why the hell they didn’t just lift it and put some real tires on it. Or just go with a little bit narrower wheel with some 33x12.5 and just do some inner well trimming. Would of looked a lot better imo.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to do this mod to my hoe looking for a write up or a step by step on what to do help please

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
FYI...You're not gonna find a "step-by-step" write up on that mod. You're just gonna either have to find some fabrication skill or pay someone who already has the skill and hopefully they do a better job than who ever did that tahoe in the picture you posted.

jroyer87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw somewhere where they installed just the 2019 grill I think. That made it like 10x cleaner with just that. Which will be a hell of a lot cheaper. I’d hate to know the cost of just headlights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925