sway bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CincinnatiZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone running these? I want to hit some corners without ending up in a ditch.... Looks like the front is kinda a PITA to get.... is the Z-71 skid plate bigger than a LS or LT?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 41

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm interested to know how your truck handles after the install, is that rear I assume? Do they make fronts also?

BOSS

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
I did this install a few weeks ago. Got a good deal I think on the set ( $200 bucks used, but in such great shape they were practically new. F & R ) install was pretty easy, the hardest part was in the back, you have to widen up the end link brackets on the truck to get the wider/thicker end-links in. The truck handles pretty dam good, only thing is I'm still on the OEM 16' wheels. I plan to switch to the 07+ 17" wheels with a slightly shorter tire profile. So I can still go over a curb, and have good handling.

Here's a Pic I took while installing the front sway bar. The difference is not so apparent in the front, but the rears had a more noticeable difference in size.

IMG00344.gif

FYI: that's grease, not toothpaste. lol I'll try to get a pic of the rear tomorrow and post it up.

OP
OP
C

CincinnatiZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boss, yea thats the rear bar only. I got the whole kit chillin in the garage. Id love to check out those install pics!!! Im going to make sure I put lots of toothpaste in those bushings I dont want to be squeaky

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sway bars are a good upgrade to these land yachts, they drastically decrease the body roll.

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who needs sway bars?? Hell... I'm running no shocks and no sway bar right now...rides fantastic :insane: