Sunroof stopped working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2015Denali4WD

Reaction score
Hey Folks this is my time posting I'm having trouble with my sunroof in my 2016 GMC Yukon Denali w/50k miles on it. I went to the dealership and got it fixed now its not working again its stuck in the close position.

What is the solution to this issue?

I've seen a thread on Sunroof issues but couldn't located it.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks this is my time posting I'm having trouble with my sunroof in my 2016 GMC Yukon Denali w/50k miles on it. I went to the dealership and got it fixed now its not working again its stuck in the close position.

What is the solution to this issue?

I've seen a thread on Sunroof issues but couldn't located it.
The solution is to take it back to the dealership. They should warranty their repair. How long ago was it repaired?

Z71Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It you want it fixed under warranty your ONLY option is to take it to a dealership. If you don't like the service staff then head over to another dealership. However, your best best would be to take it back to the dealer that did the work. If it is a 2016 then the full factory warranty is still in effect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

Latest posts