Subwoofer location preference.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justplayinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the one I used under my 2nd row and hated it...still have sitting in my garage collecting dust....

image.jpeg

Flexx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the small boxes really sound that bad? I'm not trying to rails my windows. I just would like a little more bass than the factory sub. And I have captains chairs underneath.

I had a powered 10" bazooka in a boat years ago that hit really hard. Figured technology was more efficient by now.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

timinsac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have the thunderform with a jl audio 10w1 and a jl 250/1 amp. had to dynamat the quarterpanel and cut out the screen. then i put a grill i painted tan on it to fill the hole. wont break any windows, but it vibrates my rear view mirror now, and looks more factory and i didnt lose any cargo space.

David Paul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the thunderform with a jl audio 10w1 and a jl 250/1 amp. had to dynamat the quarterpanel and cut out the screen. then i put a grill i painted tan on it to fill the hole. wont break any windows, but it vibrates my rear view mirror now, and looks more factory and i didnt lose any cargo space.

This is what I'd like to do. Where did you get the equipment?

Jay_320

Reaction score
So it's better to get it without the sub and add your own sub and amp?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts