Subs, amp, and custom box for 3rd row...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, here is the deal. I have 2 12" JL W3V3 inside a custom made downfireing ported box that fits PERFECTLY behind third row in 2007-2014 NNBS. Subs are being powered by a Rockford Fosgate P400-2 amp. This setup really hits hard and clean. Had this in my car for a couple years and loved it, but now that my nnbs doesnt get driven much I hate having this system just sitting around to never be used, so figured may as well try and move it to someone who can enjoy it and I can pay off some bills! With that said, everything is in A+ cosmetic and working condition (minus some minor blemishes on amp from mounting it under seat). No boxes for amp and sub, but of course I will wrap everything up nicely before shipping. Willing to sell as a set up or individually part it out. My only concern is that the sub box is kind of heavy so shipping costs may be a lil high, so to keep it worth while I lowered the price on it just to move it along....feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

PRICE LIST:

BOX+SUBS+AMP = $475 OBO + shipping
SUBS only (for both) = $275 OBO + shipping
Amp only = $150 OBO + shipping
Box only = $100 OBO + shipping

ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WELCOME!

PICS:
eb4b9e23.jpg

d931b8a9.jpg

a61d3ca4.jpg

41f41f73.jpg

6af207ae.jpg

b41bf231.jpg

4a2b5c1e.jpg

M_Kingston

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello -

Would you be willing to sell local? I'm near long beach and if its still installed I would like to hear it first.

Thanks,

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello -

Would you be willing to sell local? I'm near long beach and if its still installed I would like to hear it first.

Thanks,

M_Kingston,

I would be more than willing to sell local, in fact I would rather that way it saves us both the hassle (and you the cost) of shipping. I am located in the San Fernando Valley, I would be happy to meet in the middle somewhere maybe LAX area or so, it is still installed so would def let you hear it all. Please PM me your phone number so we can speak further. Thanks!

-Don

M_Kingston

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
M_Kingston,

I would be more than willing to sell local, in fact I would rather that way it saves us both the hassle (and you the cost) of shipping. I am located in the San Fernando Valley, I would be happy to meet in the middle somewhere maybe LAX area or so, it is still installed so would def let you hear it all. Please PM me your phone number so we can speak further. Thanks!

-Don

Hi Don. Unfortunately I cannot PM yet. Would you be able to email at [email protected] and we can exchange contact information.

Thanks,

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump!!! Make offers need to move this!!!! All offers will be entertained!

M_Kingston

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Great Seller and great deal.

Just got this installed Friday and it sounds awesome!

Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milano_II