Streaming content on a 2017 Yukon Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerryWest_44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What streaming devices are owners using to stream content to the rear entertainment center? It seems using the HDMI connector would be the preferred interface as it would reduce the amount of cabling required.

AppleTV?
Roku?
chromecast?
Amazon Firestick?

Too bad there's isn't a streaming device that has an SUV or car in mind to take into account 12volt power.

Or are users using the Miracast wifi option to mirror content to the rear entertainment center?

Last edited:

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I have a Android TV box and Roku in my Suburban and some times I use a Apple TV. It depends on what my kid's want to watch. I have probably 200 movies on ITunes and just wish Apple TV had the VUDU app and Google Play app then I would just have the Apple TV in there.

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

dgball

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I use Amazon Firestick. Works great!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Pohlease

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How are you guys connecting it to the screens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dgball

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Plug it into the HDMI input or composite input in the back then change the input to AUX and then should play on all 3 TVs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

JerryWest_44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went with the Amazon Firestick and a 4 inch USB cable. The hookup is simple and minimal cabling. The stick inserts into the HDMI port and the power is applied to the stick via a small USB cable connected to the adjacent USB port.

Now I can watch Netflix etc in the Denali....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leschew