SSV Part number request!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The red monster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey guys, anyone have the part numbers for factory Delco or Monroe front struts.

So part numbers for the strut, spring, and all hardware involved in swapping it out?

I believe Z71 parts should be the same.

I have searched online for about an hour with negative results.

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
Good question. I don't know the part numbers, but if you call your local chevy dealer and give him the VIN he can help you if he is in a good mood. I had one guy give me the wrong number on purpose because he figured out that I cold get it cheaper elsewhere.

Most of the online catalogs I've seen don't differentiate for the PPV/SSV so it's kind a crap shoot that way. Did you try Rockauto ?. their catalog is decent.

Good luck!

OP
OP
The red monster

The red monster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Copy that yeah I will check them out and when I find the numbers I will post them up

jz57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe Monroe is OEM supplier for Tahoe PPV, since Monroe is the only after-market supplier for PPV shocks (based on Monroe part #), except Delco. Rockauo.com sells Monroe shocks:

Front: Monroe 39106
Rear: Monroe 911545

Also, check Monroe website to get complete list PPV suspension parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645