ss front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Ebay, stylintrucks.com, so on and so fourth. Why the SS front Bumper? its so Played Out!

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I love the as bumper it looks so much better then any after mematket bumper/cover out there :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

GM Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell, check craigslist. I see them for sale ALL THE TIME. Might even get lucky and find one thats painted your body color. If you get one Shipped, GET INSURANCE ON THE PACKAGE

OP
OP
juniorm4859

juniorm4859

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't know I saw a really nice tahoe a while back and I saw it had da ss bumper it looked really nice so I was really interested in buying 1 but I want a direct bolt on not something that I have 2 do a lot of modding

Preludepearl417

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ebay, stylintrucks.com, so on and so fourth. Why the SS front Bumper? its so Played Out!

+1 on played out. It serves no performance purpose either. Those holes where the fogs usually go are for brake cooling but they are too high to make a difference on a Hoe, Kon, or Sub. It just looks cool and you loose your fogs, if you have them. To every person a different style though.....

GM Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To each his own, they do look good. But are very played out. Look at other options, they are out there for sure.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
yeah theres plenty others but none look as clean and flush as the ss....

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

so its either you color match a stock, z71 valance or just stay stock....all played out in a way..=/:supergay:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Instigator01