Spark plug wire set?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Claytonn

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm sorry if this was answered somewhere in faqs, but I'm looking to buy a set of brand new spark plug wires, with some research I'm still a little confused. I currently own a 2006 Yukon Denali 6.0L V8 and was wondering what would you guys recommend I also have Kooks long tube headers 1 7/8 to be installed so I'm wondering g about length and which brand with heat and RFI resistance preferably a blue set if possible. Also are NGK spark plugs good to use?

I'd be truly grateful for any help. Thank you so much

Jarrid

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Iv always had good results from ngk with stock setup and mild builds but I haven't experimented with others either

OP
OP
Claytonn

Claytonn

Reaction score
Iv always had good results from ngk with stock setup and mild builds but I haven't experimented with others either

Ohhh! Which NGK's the laser ones or the norm?. Is it true though they only last about 40,000 or 60,000miles. Been reading up and I feel people are just bashing it cause I believe in NGK being good though never had a chance to use any. Any recommendations for 6.0L Yukon Denali (2006) model?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the Taylor Spiro Pro wires and I've bought a few sets for various vehicles. Great quality and their blue looks good.

OP
OP
Claytonn

Claytonn

Reaction score
Man you guys are the best, Thank you for all the help and info seriously, Im gonna order a set of Taylors immediately and some sleeves to go with just Tony said. THank you again guys!

ezstriper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used 2 sets of AC Delco from amazon, works great..

Nashoba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd never have a set of BLUE wires on my GM ride. Back in the day, Fords had blue plug wires and none of us would ever put a set on our Chevys or Jimmys, nor any other GM product. My dad had five NAPA stores and I never sold a set of blue wires for anything but a Ford or Mercury or Lincoln. But I am 70 now, so what do I know????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019