something different

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not bad. Would definitely add leather to it. Gear shifter looks VERY weird in there, especially being so high. I could see it being a $125k vehicle brand new, but I don't think he's getting anywhere close to $57k for it. Maybe low to mid 40's.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually like the exterior alot they even copied the GCSRT8:hands: haha but the interior is so-so

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MAN those fender flares look awful! I just can't get past them. The truck looks sooooo much cleaner without the flares. Wow.

That's a Vette shifter in there (the knob is, anyway) -- but if it's in neutral, it looks like it'd be a real knuckle-buster being so close to the radio...

OP
OP
bottomline2000

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not ccrazy about the flares but they seem to be functional and give the truck a wider stance. Needs a different shifter as 3rd is a guaranteed right jab to the radio. The lack of leather just kills it though.

It def has a few things to add to regency's wish list lol. 7 ltr supercharged...Homer drool...

Sent from my marble slab!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boromircalantir