Somebody in the neighbor hood doesn't like my Dart.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some people have too much time on their hands. Why not help them occupy their time a different way?

A nice burnout should do the trick!!!

OP
OP
El Capitan

El Capitan

Senior Texas Member
Reaction score
[UPDATE] The code enforcement officer contacted me today and told me that the neighborhood I live in has the highest amount of complaints than any other neighborhood in the city. He had sent the notice by regular mail (not certified or registered) because he had no intention of towing the car or issuing a fine, only issued the notice to show that he had come out and done his job. He actually said it was a "neat car" and had never seen one before. I told him to come by on any given Saturday to have a beer and take a look.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[UPDATE] The code enforcement officer contacted me today and told me that the neighborhood I live in has the highest amount of complaints than any other neighborhood in the city. He had sent the notice by regular mail (not certified or registered) because he had no intention of towing the car or issuing a fine, only issued the notice to show that he had come out and done his job. He actually said it was a "neat car" and had never seen one before. I told him to come by on any given Saturday to have a beer and take a look.
Cool cop right there :waytogo: I'm sure he gets annoyed with that aspect of his job. Would be cool if he did stop by to chit chat about cars for a while :)

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
those **** sucking some bitches. add header dumps and shake the pictures on their freaking walls.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should feel lucky, if @jdpber lived in your neighborhood you would have speed bumps galore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rcarew907