Some pre-drop pics of the lade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Congrats dude, I've been thinking about an upgrade to a new body as well...love the L92.

OP
OP
C

CincinnatiZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IDK Max I miss my NBS sooooooo freakin bad bro! The interior is the only thing that sold me on it. But you Nali is so dope I bet you will regret it. How are those SS lines working out for you?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Yeah I think I'll just build this thing like I want, maybe some coilovers all around since we can get King cheap now. I haven't put the SS lines on as I'm waiting for July when the reps from SSBC and a few other companies come out to Denver for our show, trying to get the 16" 10 piston kit for cheap and it comes with ss lines so they're sitting in a box at work for now lol.

NolaTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking sickkk man...my buddy has a similar set up on his escalade i love it.. cover the yellow reflectors on the headlights with a piece of black vinyl its a cheap mod shouldn't cost anymore than 20 bucks and it will make the body flow reallly good. People wont notice it much but they will be like what is so different about this escalade . It looks so much cleaner than a guys that didn't have it done. I get that all the time on my tahoe and so does my buddy with the escalade. Its funny having people trying to figure out the simplest thing. Just throwing a cheap mod out your way if you don't like it no big deal either way your cady is clean looking... good job man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn