SOLD....... NNBS Steering Wheel Trim (Read Post!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I removed some cruddy-looking brushed steering wheel trim from my 09 Yukon over the weekend. I know people like to have these hydro-dipped, or plasti-dipped, or whatever, so I figured someone might want a spare pair to have re-finished, so they can just swap when they take their wheel apart, instead of having an ugly wheel for weeks, or whatever.

That in mind, I'm asking for a crisp $20 shipped for the pair. I take PayPal Friends and Family, or cold-hard cash if you live in the Twin Cities MN area, or Northern IA (Charles City area).

1J4kunL.jpg

That's the only pic I got, the bad one vs the new one I installed. The right side is nicer, just one small area the size of a tip of a pen where the finish came off. But once it's started, it's only a matter of time.

OP
OP
DenaliEd

DenaliEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump. Price is OBO, if you're interested, shoot me a msg.

OP
OP
DenaliEd

DenaliEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump. Anyone interested? Otherwise they're hitting the trash in a few days. Cover shipping and they're yours.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed new brushed-metal looking spokes to my steering wheel last winter. Trying to figure out how yours got so cruddy looking-----does the finish actually wear off that bad or did something happen?

Trailblazzin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you still have these, what would shipping be to 17602? I'm sure you can fit them in a flat rate box and i'll take em

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll take them if by chance the deal falls through with trailblazzin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please update if these are still available.

On a side note......

Actually wish all people who sell on here would have the common courtesy to come back and let us know when things are sold so we could mark them and close the thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo