Soft wheel brush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a soft wheel brush to clean my gloss black Denali replica rims with, years ago I had a Meguiar's versa angle wheel face brush not sure what ever happened to it but it was great very soft, tried the local autoparts places along with my local detailing supply store and no luck, the ones they have would be great for alloy rims but not chrome or painted, any ideas? I can get the brush off Ebay but it comes from overseas so shipping ain't cheap

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Surf City Garage

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am looking for a soft wheel brush to clean my gloss black Denali replica rims with, years ago I had a Meguiar's versa angle wheel face brush not sure what ever happened to it but it was great very soft, tried the local autoparts places along with my local detailing supply store and no luck, the ones they have would be great for alloy rims but not chrome or painted, any ideas? I can get the brush off Ebay but it comes from overseas so shipping ain't cheap

If it were me, knowing they are painted and cleared, I wouldn't be using a brush at all. In fact, I would use another wash mit or pad, of high quality, as to not to have to polish out those precious wheels more than you need to. :beer:

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the other thing I was debating

Surf City Garage

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My TBSS wheels are colormatched to the 2007 Black color code, then cleared. I use a separate Merino Mitt just for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo