So this could be the new car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diamondbackjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1) WDT + black rims = no bueno. Only summit white looks good with black

2) The woodgrain is SICK! I can't believe everyone here doesn't like it.

3) Get black if you're going with black rims since they don't make a summit white esky!!

yes to all three. :Handshake:

OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Its a 09 with 48k on it.

But I think I am going to pass on it. I still prob have a week or two before I really start looking waiting for some money to come in. But showed the wife the photoshop of the white and black and she hates that theme.. I mean hates it.. lol. So it is back to looking for a black one.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there... Please don't hate me... I'm thinking out loud

How about the WDT with the Black flake that Serge has on his Plat. for the rims?

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a 09 with 48k on it.

But I think I am going to pass on it. I still prob have a week or two before I really start looking waiting for some money to come in. But showed the wife the photoshop of the white and black and she hates that theme.. I mean hates it.. lol. So it is back to looking for a black one.

What is the asking price? I bought a 2010 Platinum 2 weeks ago so obviously I am curious....

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a 09 with 48k on it.

Yesssss get a black one. Why not try to find a 2012 premium that's already color matched and has the platinum front end??

OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
I have def thought about it but little more then I want to spend. We are getting two cars at once so I want to pay full cash for this. I have found a 10 black platinum in WV. That I might inquire about.

Leonidas

What's Good TYF!!!!
Reaction score
I am on the fence about WDT and black but I have seen CTS-V with black rims and also some other ones with black and doesn't look bad. If I don't like it down the road I will wrap it flat white.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

WDT with black rims.

KGrHqFHJEwFFyUfy5QmBRjBWVe2w60_3_zpsc8d4509f.jpg
KGrHqJlgFF-C0ytthBRjB8SUhN60_3_zpscdbc6e09.jpg
what wheels are these if I may ask?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n