So this could be the new car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMMillwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with Serge. Just can't get into the multiple colors/textures of the Platinum. Although the WDT looks the best in the Platinum, imo.

diamondbackjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm going to have to disagree with almost everyone so far and say that interior is fxcking S I C K. i've never seen that before, but it might now be my favorite!

OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Maybe I am odd, but I really like it. I don't like the wood that much and like I said if I get it I am going prob paint that wood as I am not a big fan of it either.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I like the leather but not the wood not matching.
But to me with brown leather and tan accents black painted wood grain would not look good

OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
lol.. only thing is you don't know where it is located since my link doesn't work lol !!

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Also have a friend that is going to photo shop my rims and drop and all trim black on it so see if it will look good.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, you see what I did was is I took the background scenery and matched up where the trees were located and matched those up to satellite shots to figure out where the ride was located at the time of the pics. Then from there I did a search of all dealerships within a 20 mile radius of that spot and located the vehicle in question. I sign papers this afternoon :hands:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879