Smooth Vent Caps Feeler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys/gals. I'm going to be making my own smooth vent caps out of the OEM ones and didn't know if anyone else would be interested in a set (I'll be doing 4-5 sets to start). The process will involve filling, smoothing, weatherproofing, and painting an OEM vent cap, this means no fitment issues like some of the after market ones. All you would need to do is bolt it on and send me back your stock ones (so I can make more for other people that want them).
If you guys are interested let me know. I'm thinking $200 + $25 core shipped to you (this includes paint so I'll need your paint code). Once you ship back your unbroken OEM caps I'll refund the $25.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My question with doing this is where does the cabin pressure vent to after you smooth them out?

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh okay, I was just wondering. My bass rattles those vents so want sure if putting smooth caps would stop that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullyfiberchick