Smoked Headlights and Tail lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I like the black ones too, any pictures noslip I'd like to see how they look! Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
For the love of all things the car gods will burn you at the stake if you tint your headlights. So stupid!
Since it's 2016 and with the modern invention of pnp hids and leds a light smoke headlight isn't stupid anymore , can still see plenty.
It's not the 90s where we only had halogens, and tinted blue halogens at that which were even less output. And the only tint we could have were paint or blackout covers, remember those lol

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plug n play his in a non Projector non fucused beam housing just makes you BLIND EVERYONE.

But if you like being THAT GUY that blondes everyone or looks like a JAss. Have at it

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Well the lights that were posted have projectors, thought that's what we were referring to.

And before you call me out... yes I am that guy lol. but I aim my lights a little bit down and i never get flashed in any of my vehicles. it's not blinding , just a little brighter. I do plan on having a projector retrofit asap.

And I hate the word blinding when referred to pnps, nobody is blinded from hids. just distracted...and that's just part of driving.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Can you post some pics I want to see how they look because I want to order some. What light up as the DRLS the light strip or both the halo and light strip? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Noslip can you post pics of your new headlights

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

NoSlipN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Please post pictures! And how difficult was the install?
Not difficult. You will have to remove the front bumper and grill. I went ahead and changed the grill at the same time I replaced the headlights. I also replaced the H7 bulb with 6K can-bus HID's. 20161206_223245.jpg

Last edited:

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
So those lights take H7 bulbs and not H11 like the factory ones? They look good

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900