Slip light comes on and activates when turning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CeeGar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have had my hoe for about a year now and finally decided to lift it. I like how it came out but now have an issue when turning. Not every turn but on most the slip light comes on and activates now. Is there a calibration that needs to be done to a g-sensor or steering angle sensor? Or does it need calibrated for the new tire size? Not gonna lie probably stressed the abs sensor wiring a little during install But have plenty of slack in them now. Possibly damaged the wiring idk. Anyone seen this before? 2013 Tahoe 3.5 rough country lift with 20x9 black rhino wheels 305/55R20 nitto terra grapplers. Thanks 20170407_180137.jpg

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
If you haven't programmed the new tire size it can be an issue. Mine activates on bumpy roads in a turn. I had my yaw sensor checked for proper activation or early activation and said it was responding correctly. It's located under the passenger seat.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had this until the BB tune. Now tire size is correct and it doesn't activate incorrectly.

OP
OP
CeeGar

CeeGar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you. Looks like I'll be calibrating for the new tires.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Confirm speedo with GPS. I put in tire size numbers and still had issue. It got better when I GPS to match

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harpo123