Silverado SS Replica chrome wheels and tires for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
I traded the Tahoe in on the Silverado. I had wanted a truck again for a while. With the deals that were going on before Christmas, i couldn't not do it. The Tahoe is missed, but a truck fits our needs a little more right now.

I do know that someone got one helluva nice vehicle!

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
I traded the Tahoe in on the Silverado. I had wanted a truck again for a while. With the deals that were going on before Christmas, i couldn't not do it. The Tahoe is missed, but a truck fits our needs a little more right now.

I do know that someone got one helluva nice vehicle!

Yeah they had some insane deals that I saw when I was looking to got rid of my Duramax, but I didn't want a bigger payment. My buddy got a blue one on lease.

Truck looks great, throw a leveling kit on there.

That Tahoe was mint, what dealer did you go with? What;d you get for the tahoe if you don't mind me asking?

OP
OP
L

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Looks good like the new Silverado

Thank you

Yeah they had some insane deals that I saw when I was looking to got rid of my Duramax, but I didn't want a bigger payment. My buddy got a blue one on lease.

Truck looks great, throw a leveling kit on there.

That Tahoe was mint, what dealer did you go with? What;d you get for the tahoe if you don't mind me asking?

The Tahoe was a 2005 LS with quite a few options. Trade in was around $11,500 for excellent condition. They told me they were giving me $12,000 plus an extra $2,000 trade in incentive (so $14,000 total). The dealership was Kool Chevy in Grand Rapids.

While i was checking over the Silverado before I bought it, I had 2 different guys ask me if I was trading in the Tahoe. I think it sold very fast. Never made it to their website or Auto Trader magazine.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Wow they really gave you a nice deal on your old tahoe! I'm sure that thing was gone instantly, especially since it was clean and in Michigan lol

OP
OP
L

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Wow they really gave you a nice deal on your old tahoe! I'm sure that thing was gone instantly, especially since it was clean and in Michigan lol

It had only seen about 4,000 miles of winter driving over it's lifetime. I bet it was about the cleanest 2005 in the rust belt that you could find. The frame still had all of the factory paint on it. You could eat off of it!

Anyways, bump for some nice wheels! Somebody needs to buy these!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo