Show Us Your Beautiful Rack,Baby!

When it comes to Roof Racks,do you:

• Leave it stock,stock is cool.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Pimp and modify my roof rack.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Search endlessly for happiness,but never satisfied.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Take the stupid thing off.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Vote if it is true:I mess with the roof rack,but have never,and never will use it to carry anything.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrJuanderful

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figured we needed a thread like this.:kiss:

Lots of roof rack questions out there.I just bought a Yukon,not sure if I have to address the roof rack at some point.I haven't figured out if I should leave it alone,change it or eliminate it completely.

So post up some photos,so folks can figure it out for themselves.I'm thinking that different colored Tahoes/Yukons would have different effects.

And I figured I would include a poll about roof racks regarding some questions that come to mind.

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're going to have one, I like the Z71 with the auxiliary lights added to the end caps.

slickhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took off my Z71 rack, bought a esky rack that I had on for a while, then decided to plasti-dip the rack and grill to match the rest of the black on the truck. You can see the difference from the two pics compared to the sig pic.
007_zps7cd9b9e6.jpg
003_zps6c78bd71.jpg

sparks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh damn I LOVE the black esky rack! I have one in my garage but I haven't put it on bcause I wasn't loving the idea of the chrome, never thought to 'dip it. weekend project: ENGAGE!

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No rack here

jebe3y6y.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amada