Set of tails needed asap!! help!! Houston area??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

viximaging

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I got bored tonight and decided to try and smoke my tails.. Well it was a MAJOR fail!! Anyone that can help me with a set that would be great. I have a 03 Yukon. Fudge... but the 3rd brake light came out awesome lol..

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been there done that HAHA! i had to get new ones i didnt prep and wasnt patient :D
but i love the new black ones i got so its all good for me i hope something works out for you!

OP
OP
viximaging

viximaging

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I prepped enough. i guess I didnt allow enough time in between coats?? lol they cracked all to hell and maybe it was too cold in the garage? Sucks.. ruined my night.. Its my only vehicle right now too

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
I thought I prepped enough. i guess I didnt allow enough time in between coats?? lol they cracked all to hell and maybe it was too cold in the garage? Sucks.. ruined my night.. Its my only vehicle right now too

I have 2 sets for sale a full stock pair and a eurostyle smoked tails

Let me know if your interested ??

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
or grab some sand paper and get to work. after your finished sanding them down clear coat them.

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have some factory lights tinted 50 bucks let me know if you still need them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz