security issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Y2KpewterZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove my truck to the pool hall about 5 minutes away tonight and played some pool for a couple hours. Came out and tried to start my Tahoe.. it would crank but wouldnt run. Noticed with key in on position security light flash. No sequence. Waited several minutes with the key in the on position and the security light quit flashing. The truck started right up. Any ideas?

inthechateau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to move this to tech forum of NBS 2000-200+ Tahoe pages to get attention.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need to move this to tech forum of NBS 2000-200+ Tahoe pages to get attention.

Not the tech section. The Tech section is ONLY for "Here is where you will find technical write ups on installs and how to's." It's not for questions.

OP, this is on you OBS tahoe, correct? If so, your question is in the right place. Hopefully someone can help out shortly.

quadboy75

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had the same exact problem with mine, found two issues, one the key switch had gone bad (not the tumbler, the electronic switch housing) which fixed the problem most of the time, the other was a voltage drop problem fixed by replacing the positive cable that goes from the battery to the drivers side distribution block, then all was good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommy2boys211