Seat question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jagblazer01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to upgrade the interior of my 04 LS. I'm redoing the carpet and headliner and want to swap out my cloth seats for leather with heat. My question is, will other years/body styles seats bolt up direct or with minor mods? What are my options

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Do you already have power seats? If not that’ll add to your task. Adding heat on top of that is another wrinkle. Have you looked into new seat covers? I added an aftermarket seat warmer to my wife’s car a while back and it worked really well. If you go that route you’ll have the covers off anyway.

OP
OP
jagblazer01

jagblazer01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Do you already have power seats? If not that’ll add to your task. Adding heat on top of that is another wrinkle. Have you looked into new seat covers? I added an aftermarket seat warmer to my wife’s car a while back and it worked really well. If you go that route you’ll have the covers off anyway.
Yea I've looked into rebuilding the seats from the seat shop. It's just expensive lol. And to answer your question, I do have a power seat on the driver side currently. Adding in heat will take some work but it's no biggie

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Yea I've looked into rebuilding the seats from the seat shop. It's just expensive lol. And to answer your question, I do have a power seat on the driver side currently. Adding in heat will take some work but it's no biggie
I know in some cases they already have the wires ran under the seats so if your lucky it may be a fairly simple swap but the door panel and wire for the heated seats im not so sure about but that’s nothing a trip to the junkyard couldn’t fix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700