Sad day for me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Better get the crowbar....!!!!! And if that fails jaws of life ftw!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Hammer450R

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys i'll keep you posted on the results. First step is to sell the quad today at 6. The guy is coming a long way so i wouldnt think it could fall through at this time.

OP
OP
Hammer450R

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First step of the equation is done. Guy took it up 2 gears turned around and loaded it on the truck.
I will surely miss that thing.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome!! Now go get that gen 1:D

Reaction score
I know how you feel man. Sold mine about 8 months ago still miss it, but ive got my bike to ride which actually gets more ride time than the quad ever got.

001-3.jpg

OP
OP
Hammer450R

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel for ya...It was the hardest thing to part with. I had deposits in 3 states to get the very first one off the truck.
They called me the day my first daughter was born 1/31/04.
The quad put me through 3 shoulder surgeries and 2 knee surgeries and 2 broken wrists. lol
So to say it was more sentimental is an understatement!

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

This is what i won't be doing anymore and its the worst part of giving up the sport. Air is extremely addictive. This jump in the pic and my avatar was a 100 ft long table top at the track i ran at.
IMG_2664.jpg

Reaction score
Damn you had yours for a long while. I didnt even get to enjoy mine after it was paid for. I sold it a month after I paid it off. The only thing I ever broke was my collar bone off a damn double ive jumped 100 times lol. Table tops are always fun :)

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was some serious air u got there. I enjoy riding quads but I like to keep my 4 wheels on the dirt. lol

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good grief!! If I'm that high in the air I'd better be in a vehicle with wings and I'd better have a little bag of peanuts in front of me! :eek:

OP
OP
Hammer450R

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That jump is after a smaller triple jump that is right out of a turn. So you have to be spot on entering the turn, spot on exiting the turn with the most speed as possible to make the triple in order to have the speed to hit the big table. About 2 weeks of sleepless nights trying to talk myself into trying that combo, its all i would think about lol
Hitting the 12' face of that jump tapped out in 4th gear is not something your mind wants to do. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia