Rough Country

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Smasal

Smasal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what do you suggest? No sarcasm intended. How do I accomplish 2/3 inches with a budget of 5-600?

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like he installed them wrong....

Did you not read the whole thread? I called Rough Country and they themselves told me they try not to even sell the kit to people. You're obviously not too bright if you're even considering buying this after all the shit I went through with it, but go ahead and waste your money on it lol. The only thing that doesn't look like it's installed right is one side of the shock relocation bracket. But look at the 3rd pic down, which is the other side and the shock relocation bracket is completely vertical and still hitting. Also, the shocks are complete garbage and I even bought the "upgraded" nitro shocks.

But if you want to disregard a good review of a shit lift kit and waste your money, the level of difficulty to install is hard imo, especially when you have to put in the new torsion keys.

@sunlit Soon as I get enough money im getting longer shocks and replacing the cv shafts again.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
I say maybe air shocks and keys for 2" tops.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

@sunlit Soon as I get enough money im getting longer shocks and replacing the cv shafts again.
I would say get some red Edelbrocks to add some color in there but with those wheels you will probably never see them.:)

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say maybe air shocks and keys for 2" tops.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

I would say get some red Edelbrocks to add some color in there but with those wheels you will probably never see them.:)

How's the ride with Edelbrock shocks? I want the best ride possible but I wanna keep them kind of cheap too. But I guess that's what everyone wants lol.

OP
OP
Smasal

Smasal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy man....take your anger out on rough country not me. You found this post I didnt track you down and attack your install. If I were you and you and I was so confident I installed it right, I would park my tahoe in the front yard of the guy who owns Rough Country, and drive right at his front door until he made it right. But thats how I handle things. If you wanna hope and wish on some guy you have never met, on the other end of the phone, then go for it. I am not starting a chat war. And you hardly posted a great review. You just took pics of the aftermath. We dont know anything other than what we can see in your pics. I was gonna see if you had suggestions for longer shocks since you have already battled this kit. But if you just want to insult how bright I am then please let me know so I can seek advice elsewhere. Good Luck to ya buddy

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just don't even understand why you would consider this kit. The whole reason I wrote out that shit and it's stickied is so people don't waste there money. Like I said Rough Country themselves say its a ************* and they try not to sell it. I also said the shocks are total junk so it's pointless to buy a kit w/ shocks when the shocks are horrible. Why would you even consider taking the gamble?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaymerkz