Rosen CS-GM1210-US head unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about pulling the trigger on this unit. The features are exactly what I'm looking for, it's plug and play for the most part, except hooking up the factory rear view camera which isn't going to be difficult, and the price point is nice.

Anyone have any feedback on this unit?

http://www.adcmobile.com

Last edited:

UKonBoi614

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this is old... but NOBODY has any info or reviews about this unit?

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I know this is old... but NOBODY has any info or reviews about this unit?

I purchased this unit from Walt at ADC mobile. He is a super nice guy to talk with on the phone and provides excellent customer service before and after the sale.

As far as the unit is concerned... I have had it in for a couple years now and I love it. The GPS is head and shoulders above the factory GPS that was in my '08 LTZ. It also makes the while Bose sound system sound alot better... you can actually tell there is a subwoofer under the console with this head unit.

I recommend this head unit to everyone on here whenever the subject is brought up. All plug and play without extra modules/adaptors to buy. It's a win win in my book.

OP
OP
osidesurfer365

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up buying it right after I made the post. Nav is way better than stock, Bluetooth to phone for pandora or talking is seamless. You can dim the unit at night separate from the rest of the interior lights and I still communicate with Walt when I have questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts