Roadmaster Active Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tactahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone install a Roadmaster Active Suspension?

http://www.activesuspension.com/home.html

My new to me 1999 Tahoe has the rear sag problem, and I figured I would need to install helper springs to even it out, and then probably add AirList or Firestone air bags to lift the rear when towing. The shop that services my cars, recommended this instead of helper springs and air bags. They said that it would fix the sag, and prevent towing sag. At about $300 installed, it is less than helper springs and air bags.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
idk about this roadmaster thing. seems sketchy.
Id rather upgrade the leafs and shocks in the back and call it a day. just me tho

how much towing do you do?

OP
OP
T

tactahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This year my towing will only be 3-5 times, 3-4 hours max. So, there is no rush on this. I just got the Tahoe, and when I took it in to get tires and an alignment, the shop noticed the front bars were cranked up, so they cranked them down and the truck now rides level. I am going to drive and tow it like this for the next few months, then decide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Park60