Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

niteowlRN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I cracked an OEM 20” rim on my Yukon SLT. It stated the offset is 27. I found a marketplace set of sierra black lug style OEM rims 20” but the offset is 28. What modifications would I need to do if I purchase this set?

Thanks,
Lori

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cracked an OEM 20” rim on my Yukon SLT. It stated the offset is 27. I found a marketplace set of sierra black lug style OEM rims 20” but the offset is 28. What modifications would I need to do if I purchase this set?

Thanks,
Lori
None, one millimeter is not going to make a difference. Just make sure the tire air pressure sensors if you are using the new ones are compatible with your vehicle.

OP
OP
niteowlRN

niteowlRN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How would I find that out? They are both GMC, I plan to use my tires but just switch the rims.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How would I find that out? They are both GMC, I plan to use my tires but just switch the rims.
If the wheels are from the same generation pickup or suv as the one you currently own, the sensors in the other set of wheels should work on your rig. If the wheels are coming from a different generation of GM suv or pickup, you will need to have the shop put your current sensors onto the new wheels.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moved your here.

Next time put the exact year and model you have. Had to go through your old posts to figure it out. Clickbait titles do not fly here.

Thanks,
Lori

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d like to hear how you cracked a 20” OEM rim?
How many miles on your vehicle?
What did your dealership service department tell you?

(Unless you were out taking it off of some sweet jumps…)

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d like to hear how you cracked a 20” OEM rim?
How many miles on your vehicle?
What did your dealership service department tell you?

(Unless you were out taking it off of some sweet jumps…)
My neighbor cracked an OEM yukon 20” rim. Something about a long night and a curb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn