Rims are FINALLY on the Suburban!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good man - I'm going to go out on a limb here, however, and guess that you're no longer interested in my OEM Denali 20s?

I was but you said you were putting them up for sale ASAP to get 22's and I wasn't going to be able to pull te trigger on them until early March or so. That's when I found these :waytogo: have you found your 22's yet?

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

So Jacob are you going the OEM chrome route or leaving everything color matched?

TBH, I'm kinda waffling back and forth on this as I like chrome but yet don't want to "over chrome" it know what I mean? So I'm not 100% sure yet.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

look great man

I'm late to the party but...SWEET!

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks guys!! :Handshake:

ihaveamustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07Burb said:
I was but you said you were putting them up for sale ASAP to get 22's and I wasn't going to be able to pull te trigger on them until early March or so. That's when I found these have you found your 22's yet?

Going w/ 24s. Looking at a couple of options. Not a big deal though.

save those for me... :secret:

Let me know if you're really interested. Got the 2/3(4) drop kit from Tony today and will have 24s shortly. These will be up for sale.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@ 07Burb.

Looks really good. Now you are making me look bad :)...... Since my truck is quite similar to yours (Suburban with the same wheels etc...) with some of the same mods or that I have planned.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: Well, I'm hoping for a BB Tune in the near future as well so soon I'll have a little more giddy up in the land yacht :D Have you posted any pics of your Burb on here?

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Our Little scape goat finally Modded up. Who gonna take his place now?

drkhrse00

Reaction score
Congrats on the rims! It does look good. Rims make a big diff. Definitely makes it your own! The 2/4 drop would be a nice touch! Wish I had done mine years ago!

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: Well, I'm hoping for a BB Tune in the near future as well so soon I'll have a little more giddy up in the land yacht :D Have you posted any pics of your Burb on here?

Planning on doing a set very soon. :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan