Restoring Leather Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bucky1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually less of a restore than protection. Mine are lighter colored, and not cracked. Look pretty good. But where there is the most wear, along the lumbar etc, it is just a little worn, and thus the color looks just a little different. These are Denali ventilated seats. Is there anything one can use to recolor and/or seal them against future wear? Just not sure what the right approach is for these.
Thanks!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually less of a restore than protection. Mine are lighter colored, and not cracked. Look pretty good. But where there is the most wear, along the lumbar etc, it is just a little worn, and thus the color looks just a little different. These are Denali ventilated seats. Is there anything one can use to recolor and/or seal them against future wear? Just not sure what the right approach is for these.
Thanks!

To clean and keep the leather supple, I use at varying times, plain old mutton tallow, my homemade chamber lube which also contains beeswax or Bick 4.

Tim Quigley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[SEM 17413] SEM 17413, Classic Coat, Light Cashmere, GM, 830K @ $12.53
From repaintsupply.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo