Resolved!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EvilBertMacklin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve got a 16 Yukon XL, just replaced a damaged water pump and a few days later this issue now arises. I’m not sure if it’s related at all, so need some insight. The rear axel, and maybe the front too, when trying to park for example, starts to lose power when I’m turning. I can feel the wheels reluctantly turning, reducing my turn radius and making a noise. Then as I drive I could just be delusional from the previous issue, but it almost seems like the engine is running a little louder… it’s the 6.2 but just doesn’t feel as effortless as low speeds all of a sudden.

Thanks

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to your first post on the forum.

Now to the meat and potato's of your concern.

I have read the post two times and still cannot make the chronological order work in my head and the title is confusing. Loses power? Feel as effortless as low speeds all of a sudden? Damaged water pump? Leaking? These listed problems yet you say "Resolved"????

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you driving in 4wd or Auto 4wd? Either is bad on dry pavement. Also, are all 4 tires the same brand, age, size?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving clarifying questions from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum, in order to help you with your issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman