Replace Liftgate Fuse HELP!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a complete interior swap from the cloth SLE interior to the complete SLT interior. Wiring harness, leather seats, signal mirrors, console EVERYTHING. Anyway since then on start up the REPLACE LLIFTGATE FUSE comes up and I can not find any info on it. How do I clear.

OP
OP
skyhighsami

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone I have searched the net with 0 success.

petty144

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
liftgate fuse

I have a 2005 Yukon XL with the same "replace Liftgate fuse" message, I have looked everywhere and cannot locate it. I will keep looking.....

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would start by making sure the rear wiper has a good ground since there was a TSB on that.

then i would check the wiring to the gate for frayed insulation, particularly where it passes thru grommets or folds or moves etc.

then I would see if there isn;t a module in the liftgate that runs the wiper like there is on the TBSS, which also gets the same message.

What doesn't work in your liftgate?

Last edited:

petty144

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
fuse

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!! It was an interior fuse box located on the left side of the dashboard and the fuse was labled ECC 10A.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent!

pinky_brain-thumb-300x302.gif

OP
OP
skyhighsami

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!! It was an interior fuse box located on the left side of the dashboard and the fuse was labled ECC 10A.

Tried that but it didn't fix mine.....damn it

godsend1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

This fixed the message on mine as well. The fuse also controls the rear HVAC. 2006 Tahoe

Thanks

hwood

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
skyhighsami did you ever figure out your problem with the message??? I have same issue any help would be appreciated..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman