RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same thing happen to me when I worked at discount tire. Forced us to not take breaks or lunches and didn't pay overtime. Worst job I ever had. Had a big check that I missed cause I moved to Alaska and got the letter too late.
It happened while I was at Starbucks a few years ago as well. But this time around with the ski area, because I work so many hours teaching and my teach rate is really high, the check wa spretty hefty. I was like damn..... so I put most of it k to my savings so I won’t use to, but I decided that it was time for a tune and I could use a little bit of the check for the tune. Haha. Ironically I love working for the mountain. It’s the job I’ve had the longest. Going into my 12th consectcitve ski season teaching snowboarding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yusefs257

Latest posts