Red Yukon with black rims?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is exactly what i was looking for, and actually tells me i dont want black rims...not a big fan, guess ill end up wrapping em in crome!

THANKS!

If it's blacked out tint and tails it would look fine IMO

Reaction score
I'm glad everyone else is on the ball. I just logged on, and already clicked on a link to both my forum and CarDomain member pages. Looks like my wheels chopped into Stevek's post too. I was all giddy when I saw the title of the thread, but obviously you were wanting pics of a "Red Jewel" Yukon. Damn I'm useless! :laughing1:

m332is

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go to www.tirerack.com and under wheels you can download the vehicle in any factory color and see what the wheels they have look like on your truck. That might give you a feeling.

Vince

OP
OP
E

eandj23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go to www.tirerack.com and under wheels you can download the vehicle in any factory color and see what the wheels they have look like on your truck. That might give you a feeling.

Vince

Yeah i check'd them out yesterday. Nice webpage. I have to get a ton more info before i even consider purchasing since i havent looked into anything like tire size, rubbing, good brands etc.

Guess that will be my next post!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper

Latest posts