Rear wiper. How audible should it be?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k_arnold72

Reaction score
Speaking of the Yukon (2018 ) wiper blade, where are you folks finding replacement blades ? Not the short life rubber stuff but the Silicone blade that has better life. Looking at WallyWorld's listing book in the auto dept., the book doesn't even show a rear window blade for anyone of their three brands of wiper blades at all Thanks.
I've seen them in Walmart, but they don't have the correct size in every model of wiper. They are slightly harder to find than most sizes but they're out there.

fr8bil

Reaction score
I've seen them in Walmart, but they don't have the correct size in every model of wiper. They are slightly harder to find than most sizes but they're out there.
Thanks but I cannot even find a listing for the correct wiper size in their books. I'll be putting a tape on the blade in order to discover the correct length and go from there but it's really odd that their reference sheets don't even list a rear blade......oh well it IS Walmart after all, LOL

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Speaking of the Yukon (2018 ) wiper blade, where are you folks finding replacement blades ? Not the short life rubber stuff but the Silicone blade that has better life. Looking at WallyWorld's listing book in the auto dept., the book doesn't even show a rear window blade for anyone of their three brands of wiper blades at all Thanks.
I use Rain-X blades on all 3 arms. Just get the correct length that mounts on the rear arm. Did you really think that that a WalMart application guide would list what you want? RA says rear blade is 13".

fr8bil

Reaction score
The Application guides are published and placed by the makers of the respective wiper blades sold there....Rain-X, Michelin and TRICO, not WALMART ! Yeah, I really "expected" the manufacturers of those wiper blades to include the rear window wiper blades found on so many GM SUV's !!! But thanks for the information and your snarky comment.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The Application guides are published and placed by the makers of the respective wiper blades sold there....Rain-X, Michelin and TRICO, not WALMART ! Yeah, I really "expected" the manufacturers of those wiper blades to include the rear window wiper blades found on so many GM SUV's !!! But thanks for the information and your snarky comment.
Meant as snarky toward WalMart but you take it as you wish.

By the way, RA is a great place to get OE info and then use it elsewhere.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Then you should have phrased it differently.
Having lived north of the river in KC, Mo. most of my life, I had made several trips to the Lake of The Ozarks areas and met lots of straight up down to earth people and had lots of fun. I guess as times have gone by, people down there have gotten thinner skin over the years. I will try to remember sensitivities of the Ozarks community moving forward. I have tissues. :cool:

fr8bil

Reaction score
Having lived north of the river in KC, Mo. most of my life, I had made several trips to the Lake of The Ozarks areas and met lots of straight up down to earth people and had lots of fun. I guess as times have gone by, people down there have gotten thinner skin over the years. I will try to remember sensitivities of the Ozarks community moving forward. I have tissues. :cool:
Just won't quit, will you ? Clue, I'm nowhere near LOZ but you coming from leftist KC, your snarky comment figures. there's always those like you on every board or forum a person visits. Today's curse.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Just won't quit, will you ? Clue, I'm nowhere near LOZ but you coming from leftist KC, your snarky comment figures. there's always those like you on every board or forum a person visits. Today's curse.
If you only knew my politics and how I am about politics, you would realize how far out in LEFT field you are. Nuff said, My last comment to you. I will leave you alone moving forward, but I have very thick skin, so feel free to throw whatever you want at me. Us Vietnam Vets have very thick skin when it comes to remarks from the unknowing.

Table Rock Lake is part of the Ozarks. Your location says table Rock Lake. It is in Mo. and Ar. Been there and done that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10