Rear window wiper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jared lund

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have an issue in my 2010 Tahoe I noticed my rear window wiper is vertically stuck. I tried forcing it down, but it would not move. Have power at plug on the motor, and then I also noticed at the same time that the rear glass window popper isn't work either. What could be the problem, could both units go out at the same time? Or Does the window popper know that the window wiper is in the vertically position and will not pop the back window?

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Window pop and wiper are on the same circuit. Sounds like the motor may be bad / shorted.

onos86

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry not to do with your issue but I'm just wondering about the operation of the rear wiper itself. I know the switch is delay and on but for mine it does delay and slightly less delay, not sure if that's considered on on these lol 09 Yukon fairly basic trim if that matters or not. Asking now since I have the lift gate taken apart while I wait for the switch for opening it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j