Rear veiw mirror compass/temperature display not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marv02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear view mirror compass/temperature display not working.
Anyone out there know where how fix this or where to start.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there's a thread on here on ways to fix them, when mine took a dump I just went to the junk yard and matched it up with a used one for like $10-15 and off down the road I went.
but if you want to give it try at fixing it, just hit the search bar in upper right

OP
OP
Marv02

Marv02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Rear view has On Star ect So I will look into fixing the one I have now before I replace it.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trying a fix first is good. But whether it has OnStar or not, that's why @Doubeleive said to "match it up". You'd be looking for an exact match at the UPull or junk yard for little cost. Then you could attempt the repair on yours and have a spare.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Marv02

Marv02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to re soldered the pins on the board still not working so I make a junk yard search one of theses days.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried to re soldered the pins on the board still not working so I make a junk yard search one of theses days.
I would just use your phone and take a picture of the front and take a picture of the connector on back to compare with a used one some look very similar when you poking thru them but it has to be the same one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE