Rear Seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickl011

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
you already have one single seat in the back. find the other at a junkyard or something.. easy as cake

So, in other words you're saying in order to do this, you need to by the single seat back seat (passenger side) and swap it out for the drivers side double back seat? I'm assuming you'd need to drill new holes for the bracket to bolt up. I just need to get my old back seat out, the torx head on a bolt is stripped.

nickl011

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hmm interesting idea. I'm gonna need to look into this. Did you do it to your tahoe?

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks cool. i nevre really use my back seats... so id leave em stock but i want to swap the 60/40 upfront for two buckets and a nbs console like nick has

OP
OP

95'Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you guys already have a 60/40 rear seat? I'm a little confused as to how you already have 1 seat that will fold down? I guess when I posted I just assumed that the seats you put in would not fold when the project was finished.

nickl011

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you guys already have a 60/40 rear seat? I'm a little confused as to how you already have 1 seat that will fold down? I guess when I posted I just assumed that the seats you put in would not fold when the project was finished.

All OBS tahoes have a 60/40 rear seat. What atomichoe and I are discussing is swapping out the 60 part of the back seat for another 40 seat. So you would have two 40 seats on either side and a blank space in the middle where the driveshaft tunnel is. Both seats would still fold forward.

OP
OP

95'Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So you guys have 4 doors? I am considering a mod on my 2 door. Maybe I am still missing something, guess I will head out and take a look at the framework of the seat and see what can be done with it. OR, would 2 - 40% from a 4 door out of of a junk yard work?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPKennny